Friday, April 22, 2011

Weigh in 4-22-11

Sorry I'm looking so sloppy today! It's been pretty rainy and dreary so I had a lazy Friday afternoon. No makeup, yoga pants and oversized shirt it is! Oh, and I just realized that my shirt is see through?! Sorry!
So I'm down-.2oz. Pretty lame-o, huh?
Sigh.
Well, I think I'm going to take a week off from the scale. It is driving me absolutely crazy seeing the same number day after day. It won't even budge!
And to be honest..I am beginning to feel more comfortable in my own skin. This is a wonderful feeling, but I know I still have weight to lose. I'm not giving up, but I don't know what else I can do. Any suggestions for this plateau that I've been on since..ohh..October?!?!
I will continue at it though..be stricter with my diet and get more running in this week.
I have big plans for this summer so I've got to get the healthiest possible! 

3 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I think taking a break from the scale is always a good idea :) Keep at it. You'll get there.

safire said...

I think a scale break is good! When I see the same numbers on the scale I do a few things
- change up the intensity or duration of my exercise
- lower my carb intake and increase vegetable intake
- sleep more

when all else fails, I go into maintenance for a bit to let my body feel comfortable at the current weight and know it isn't starving...then I go back to smaller portions.

Former Fat Bride said...

Thanks girls!!!