Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday:

Hello! Happy Mid-Week!
Here's what I'm loving:

1. Shake Weight:
I'm workin on my arms and I can def feel it; even on day 2!

2. TLC's show: Extreme Couponing.
 One word=Amazing

3. Smart One Cookie Dough Sundae
Curbs my sweet tooth for only 170 calories!
4. My Dad
He is the best, seriously. Helps me stay on track with my running, motivates and helps me overcome any discouraging thoughts.

5. Nights out with my niece Ariauna
We went to dinner and a movie on Saturday night. Where else does a 4 year old want to eat on a Saturday night? McDonalds. I digress. We went to see Rango..I do not recomment; I was about bored to tears!
and finally..

6. Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation
It is soooo soft and pretty much flawless! It doesn't make my skin oily and is long-lasting. And, Taylor Swift looks gorg in the ad!

Enjoy the rest of the week! I'll be back Friday with my weigh in :o)

No comments: