Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weigh in 4-8-11

Sorry for the bad pic! My husband hates taking my pics because I'm so picky!
Anywhoo-
I lost -2.6 this week! whoohoo..lowest number on the scale I've seen!
This week I ran 3 times and have done the shake weight every night. I'm still tracking on MyFitnessPal daily and everything seems to be working in my favor..just need to stick to it daily. I have a "problem" telling myself "Oh I deserve that mini Blizzard from Dairy Queen! I just ran 3 miles!" Umm NO Allie it doesn't work that way!
I'll be back Monday on an arms update!
See ya!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

WHOOHOO! What a great number...can't wait to see the arms update!

Eve said...

Yay! You go girl! If the shake weight is working for ya, I may get one myself! Awesome weight loss! =)

Lynsey said...

Way to go! My hubby is the same when it comes to taking pics. I never like the first one and he just wants to be done with it.

xoT said...

i'm a new blogger and just wanted to say that your site is awesome, so inspiring, i couldn't stop reading.. and you always look so pretty in your pictures!

i just wanted to introduce myself, and stop being the anonymous stalker ;)

hope you have a great afternoon!

- Tabatha
www.exscaleslave.blogspot.com