Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2011 Goal *Updatex3*

I realized I haven't updated my 2011 goals for April. Let's see how I'm doing..
  1. Lose at least 1 pound a week until I meet my goal weight of 150lbs. *ha..we all know how this is going..I'm still at a standstill that I've been at since October* 
  2. Try to cook more and get more creative with meal plans. *I haven't been the best about this..Jordan has been working second shift so it's just me at home at night so I usually just make a sandwich or heat up any kind of leftovers*
  3. Stay on Synthroid all year long. *Oh yes I'm back on top of this goal. I'm back on 100mg of Synthroid everyday and trying hard to keep my levels regulated.*
  4. Run another 5k. *I'm thinking about running the Mother's Day 5k, but May seems like it's going to be so busy. I am still scheduled to run the 10k with my Dad on June 4th*
  5. Get more creative with my blog. *umm..I hope so. I still need to get someone to design a layout for me, etc.* 
  6. Save $12k in 2011 (that's $1000 a month and totally do-able if we stick to it!) *We are still right on track for April..we did have a car repair we used some $$ out of savings for and Jordan's summer classes are coming up and not sure if he'll get any financial aid or if we'll be paying out of pocket. I mentioned before that we'll be purchasing a new car within the next month or so!*
  7. Find another company to work for that I feel happier with. (I WILL have a job change in 2011 one way or another!) *Probably not going to happen unless my company starts laying people off again (for the 3rd time) I have job security and got a raise at the first of the year that I can't complain too much about.*
  8. Spend more time with my niece and nephew. *Goal totally met..these kids are my best buds and we do something together every weekend. I love being with them because it gets me excited to have my own little family some day*
  9. Grow my Scentsy business *Scentsy is going well..in May all of my sales are going to benefit a friend of a friend who was just diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer. Please contact me if you'd like to order in the month on May to support her! Thanks!*
  10. Organize my scrapbooking stuff and finally finish my wedding scrapbook! *Ha..goal not met in the slightest!* 

No comments: