Thursday, April 21, 2011

Confessions

A lot of my favorite bloggers are spilling it..I will too!
  • We are going to be buying a new car in the next month or 2. It is soo hard to find the perfect car, right milage, at the right price with the right interest rate! and I'm very inpatient so that doesn't help either :(
  • I have a mild obsession with TTC blogs and TTC Vlogs on youtube. eek!!
  • Is it just me or did April go by entirely way too fast?
  • I've lost my husband to World of Warcraft. Last night I told him goodnight and asked him if he'd come to bed with me (he's a night owl and I'm usually asleep by 10pm) and he said "sorry babe, I'm in battle!" really?!?!
  • A coworker told me today that I'm looking good and asked how much weight I've lost. I proudly told her 52lbs but that I still have about 30lbs or so to go to be in a normal bmi. She looked at me like I had lost my mind.
  • Garage Sale season is in full force! Maybe one of these days I will post all my goodies I've found. I love a deal.
  • I'm planning on having an awesome 2 hour workout tonight! Who's with me?!
Welp, that's all I've got! See you tomorrow after my weigh in!

1 comment:

safire said...

I love a good garage sale! Congrats on your progress and good luck with the car shopping!

April is going by RIDICULOUSLY fast!