Here's a bullet point post for today..I'm a scatter brained mess these days! So this is as good as it gets :)
- My baby shower is Sunday! Super excited to share this day with friends and family and celebrate my sweet boy with a circus themed shower. Should be great fun!
- I'm super emotional lately and can cry at the drop of a hat. Seriously..I watched the movie What to Expect..cue the water works!
- I have also been extra lovey dovey and more affectionate lately. May be a pregnancy thing, but I constantly want to be around my husband and telling him how much love and appreciate him. I feel really lucky to have him as my husband and baby daddy :)
- School this semester has been pretty much put on the back burner. I'm still keeping up, but it's not my #1 priority right now. I'm still debating if I should take a break next semester....I probably will.
- I'm slightly obsessed with the song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. Such a sweet song. Matter of fact, I get to see him open up for Carrie Underwood on October 27th..yup 36 weeks pregnant and all :)
Yes I'm aware that's a big ol belly :)