Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting my face back

Silly title, huh?
I'm serious though..I'm finally getting my face back! When I weighed 240 pounds I always felt bloated. I looked like all I ate was fried food and sodium {which I probably did!} My  face was always "puffy" and I broke out alllll the time even when it wasn't that time of the month. I also felt like I needed to pack on the makeup to feel pretty. Here's proof:
Really? How much makeup was I wearing?!
It is painful looking at that picture because I remember how it felt to look in the mirror and really be unhappy with how I looked. I even got to the point where I didn't want to smile showing my teeth because it made my face look wider. Isn't that just sad? I didn't want to smile because my face looked too big.
I remember when I lost my 1st ten pounds that's the first thing people would say.."Allie your face has gone down!" Down? Really, what does that even mean?!
Oh well, whatever it means I'm just glad to have my face back!

Before I cut my hair..

I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh in :o)

5 comments:

safire said...

You look gorgeous in all these pictures. Seriously, I know exactly what you mean by getting your face back. I used to think it was my best feature and even that disappeared at my highest weight.

Tiffany said...

I agree, you look gorgeous in all the pictures. However you look happy in the last picture....and you can see such a difference! Amazing..you inspire me! I don't see how you stay so motivated! Keep it up!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I totally know what you're saying! I remember not wanting to smile big, because it made my face look bigger... I'm so happy to have my face back too. You look absolutley beautiful!

Sarah said...

Oh man. Round face issues. I totally had those. Still kinda do, but as it thins out, I am starting to be happier about it! You're doing great and you really can see a difference in your face! :-D

Sailing with bare feet said...

Beautiful!
My husband and I have been doing P90x! Loving it !!
Here is my blog http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/