Saturday, April 2, 2011

April

It's April!
Before I get into my goals for April, let's talk about March.
March was not a good month in the weight loss department. I lost -1.2 for the month of March when my goal was -6lbs total. Something is wrong there. I was unmotivated and going through the motions half-heartedly. New shoes couldn't even bring me out of my 'funk.' I didn't even blog this week about week 4 of Running with Dad because I was so ashamed in how my training is going. I am worried that I won't be able to run the 10k on June 4th. Sigh.
But..it's April now, right?
I am going to dedicate April to LOSING WEIGHT..
That's what this journey is about, right?? I love NSVs, but I want to see the scale keep lowering. I have big plans for this summer (which I will keep you updated on ;) so I neeeed to be the healthiest I can be.
***
Last night, Jordan and I went to Genghi's Mangolian Grille. I normally do not like this type of cuisine, but I love how it's all meat and vegetables and you make it yourself so you control your portion sizes. Here's my bowl:
Steak-Chicken-Green Pepper-Red Pepper-Onion-Brocoli and 2 totillas
I was stuffed! But it was delicious and a great night with my love.
Friday nights=date nights <3
Have a great weekend..
April=Losing Weight!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I'm just addicted to those sorts of asian stir fry-arrangements. They're just delicious and easy and they can be as good for you or as terrible for you as you want!