- Lose at least 1 pound a week until I meet my goal weight of 150lbs.
- Try to cook more and get more creative with meal plans.
- Stay on Synthroid all year long.
- Run another 5k.
- Get more creative with my blog.
- Save $12k in 2011 (that's $1000 a month and totally do-able if we stick to it!)
- Find another company to work for that I feel happier with. (I WILL have a job change in 2011 one way or another!)
- Spend more time with my niece and nephew.
- Grow my Scentsy business
- Organize my scrapbooking stuff and finally finish my wedding scrapbook!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Last year was really the first year I made a resolution and actually stuck to it. I've been on Weight Watchers for over a year now and it feels great to know that I've kept up with my weight loss goals. When I first started my goal seemed so far away..now, a year later, it feels attainable and I know I can get there. I really don't like the word resolutions..I like the word goals much better, so here are my 2011 Goals: