Monday, February 27, 2012

Zumba

Please remind me to never take a 9 month exercise hiatus again...
You know you got a good workout in when you can feel your sweat sweating :)
Had a great time at Zumba tonight with my bestie, but wow..I really forgot what all the class entailed. Non-stop moving for an hour. By the end of it I was forgetting right from left and I can only imagine how ridiculous I looked :) but oh well, I was sweating like crazy so that's what really matters.
This is a fact. I was jammin' on my way home.
These past few weeks I've been thinking that I need to get back into the gym. I really need to tone up. But did I want to go back to running? No :( The Arc Glider and Eliptical bore me most days. I thought back to when I was going to Zumba classes every Monday and Wednesday. I REALLY liked going. I actually looked forward to it. I want to get back to that feeling about exercise. I use to work out 4-5x a week..it's just what I did. Now, I did rely on exercise too much. I was viewing exercise as 80% of the weight loss journey and healthy eating 20%. I need to find a happy median in there.
Cheers to getting back into the gym!

How did you do on water consumption today? Me= 68oz. Better luck tomorrow!






No comments: