Friday, May 31, 2013

Weigh In {Good, bad & ugly}

Would you believe me if I told you that I actually look forward to my Friday weigh ins these days? I do! I can see changes in my energy levels, how my clothes are fitting, and the scale is lowering. Today I weighed in at 203.0. That's a loss of -1.8lbs from last week. That's right..I've surpassed my pre-pregnancy weight!! I've lost a total of 42lbs since giving birth on December 4, 2012! wow. feels good.

4 weeks postpartum vs. 26 weeks postpartum
I'm on day 17 of the Whole30, but I will be honest, I took the weekend "off." We were out of town and I didn't eat the greatest. Breakfast and lunch on Saturday were fine, but dinner was pizza, and breakfast in the morning was pancakes..and it all went downhill after that. And let me tell you..I was feeling it!! Boy was I. Sunday evening when we got back into town was terrible. I had the worst stomachache and felt so incredibly dehydrated from drinking a Dr.Pepper. Monday I whipped myself back into shape..drank a ton of water and stayed 100% on track the rest of the week, which resulted in the loss this week, otherwise I would have gained.

I have 2 runs scheduled this week and will be making a meal plan for days 18-24. Do you want me to post it? If it's helpful to anyone I gladly will. Oh, one more thing..I learned that corn is not a part of the Whole30. hmm. Apparently, corn is a grain. Who knew!
Have a happy and healthy weekend :)

follow me on instagram: alliemarshall627

No comments: