Friday, May 24, 2013

Weigh In {Good, Bad & Ugly}

Hey all, I'm on Day 12 of the Whole30 challenge and feel great. At first, I really wasn't sure if I'd be able to stick to this plan. No cheese? No bread? Pass the pizza, please. But it has actually been really easy. I just stick to the meal plan. Anyway, this  morning I weighed in at 204.8. That's a loss of 1.2 from last week. The initial shock to my body for changing my diet has worn off, but the scale is still going down so I am completely content with that. I am .8 from my pre-pregnancy weight, and I've lost 7lbs since starting the Whole30 challenge. Whoop whoop.
39 week pregnant vs. 24 weeks postpartum

I am feeling much leaner and just overall better. I really contribute it to eating cleaner. I did get one run in this past week, and plan on getting at least 2 runs in this upcoming week. My next 5k is on June 8th.
I'm going to be making a meal plan for days 13-20 shortly and will post it, however; we are going to Oklahoma this weekend, but I'm going to try my very hardest to stock to the Whole30 diet while we're there. I'm worked too hard to let it all go just for a weekend trip!
Have a happy, healthy weekend :)

No comments: