Friday, May 3, 2013

Weigh In (good, bad & ugly)

It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. I weighed in this morning at 210.8. That is a loss of .6. So, as you can see I've been hopping around from 212 to 210 for the past month. I started my weigh in's on Fridays again on 4/12/13 at 212.0. So in April I lost -1.2....cool.

40 weeks pregnant vs. 21 weeks postpartum

This is getting a bit ridiculous, really. But I don't have any excuses. I know I need to clean up my diet more, I know I need to track my food on myfitnesspal.com, I know I need to drink more water..the list goes on and on. I know what it takes for me to lose weight. I lost 52 lbs from 2010-2011..and I want to lose a good 40 more.

May goals:
Track everything on MFP
No Dr. Pepper
60 oz. water a day (weekends included)

My 5k that I've been training for since March is this weekend! I have a range of emotions, but for the most part I'm confident.
Have a great weekend :)

No comments: