Friday, April 26, 2013

Weigh In {good, bad & ugly}

Ugh, so no loss this week. I actually weighed in at 211.4 which is a gain of +.6 from last week. In fact, I've been sneaking in peeks at the scle throughout the week and it's been fluctuating between 210-212 which has been my problem these past few weeks. I really need a break through.
40 weeks pregnant vs. 20 weeks postpartum

So yea, I am 20 weeks postpartum and as of today, I'm 7.4 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I had a little mental goal of making it to my pre-prenancy weight by Bradley's 4th month..we are now heading into his 5th month. So I am pretty disappointed in myself. I may be being a little hard on myself, but I have to be to stay accountable.
I need to get super strict..I've been slacking off lately. Too many sneaked Dr. Peppers..too many stops for cappuchino in the morning. Not good. I'm going to challenge myself to no "extras" this week. No Dr. Pepper, cappuchino, donuts, sweets after dinner, etc. Water and meals based on my meal plan. I also have two runs scheduled this week. That should do the trick.

No comments: