Saturday, September 4, 2010

WW weigh in 9-3-10

I am back to "normal" on my weigh in schedule. It makes such a difference to me to be back to Friday weigh ins..with my regular WW leader and my Friday schedule. So, let's just get right to it..I stayed the same this week. Actually, I was down .2 but, to me, that is maintaining. I'm not exactly happy with this weight in, but..
  • It's not a gain.
  • I didn't gain over the weekend..I just didn't lose..
  • I know this is a new week and I know I can lose more!
Jordan and I went to Chipotle for lunch yesterday and I had the salad with chicken. I didn't do the WW points on it, but it was the romaine lettuce, chicken, black beans, mild salsa and a little cheese. It was delish and I was full afterwards. Last night, we went to see the movie Eat Pray Love (thank you honey for suffering through it!) and it was awesome! The movie was a little long, but I don't know what could have been cut to still get the full effect. I got a lot out of the storyline..find balance, inner peace and happiness out of your life :) So, that being said: I went on a run this morning with a smile on my face :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you commented on my blog, so that I could find yours! I read all your previous post and can totally relate in so many ways! Do you have an email address? I would love to chat and get to know you better. (Can't wait to see Eat, Pray, Love...Only my man won't go with me) I bet the Carrie concert is going to be awesome!.....

Former Fat Bride said...

Hey Tiffany! My email is amarshall627@gmail.com ttyl!