Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is not a Wordless Wednesday. I have a big jumbled mess going on in this head of mine so I'm just going to spill it.
  • I feel like my job is an abusive relationship. I'm thankful that I have a job, but I feel so unappreciated. I feel like I am stuck in this job and that there is nothing else/better out there for me. What is it going to take for me to break free?
  • I am so proud of my husband! He is getting straight A's this semester already..he has been working full time and going to school full time which makes our time together limited. I know he is sacrificing for us and I am so grateful for that. I really couldn't ask for a better hubby!
  • I signed up to sell Scentsy and am waiting on my starter kit! I have a lot of great ideas to get this little business rolling. Scentsy is an awesome product! I will share my link when I get the website up and running :)
  • My first 5k is on Saturday. I have a lot of fears going into it, but as long as I finish it without any injuries I will be happy. 
  • I took this coming Monday off work to really just regroup with my life. I want to really deep clean my house..get my fall decor out..have lunch with my husband..and make a doctor's appointment. I like organization, but right now my life feels like a big mess.
  • What should I wear to the Carrie Underwood concert?!?!
  • Speaking of clothes..I want to go on a huge shopping spree after the 5k. There are so many cute fall clothes out there! With my weight loss, I am feeling better about how I look in clothes. I will have to do a post about what I have in mind as far as fall/winter clothes go.
  • I miss going to Weight Watchers with my sister :( It was a lot more fun and motivating with her there. :(
  • Life in the Dub Lane has the most amazzzzing diy tutorials for fall decor! Can't wait to try them out! Not all my diy projects turn out so well though haha.
  • I am going to tour a cosmetology school on Friday..after 6 years of saying "I really want to go to cosmetology school.." it might just work out this time. We'll see.
  • I don't think I'm going to lose any weight this week..my weight has been consistently the same every day..maybe the scale will lower when I least expect it the morning of weigh in :)
See? I told you it was a jumbled mess :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I agree, my job and I also have a love/hate relationship, I'm very thankful for it, but I see myself doing more!
I think you will do great on your 5k, just think of the finish line, and oh how I would love to go on a shopping spree! I lost weight after I had my baby and my clothes are all baggy. So not cute!
Do you weigh in everyday.....? Oh and I wouldn't care if I didn't lose weight this week since you lost 4+ pounds last week! That is awesome!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Good luck with your run! I'm sure you'll do great :D

I so badly want to go on a fall shopping spree!

I'm happy I found you! ;D