Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Accountability Experiment Days 7 & 8

Sorry I missed you yesterday..I really have no excuses. Here's day 7:
Bleh- did NOT like this activia yogurt 2p+ (too many seeds) banana 0
OK- these are delish 4p+ too delish that I will not be buying them again. Too addicting and not satisfying..I want another one right after I eat this one so that can't be a good sign!
Leftovers 1cup 10p+, mini delights (yummo) 2p+
OK: major chicken finger craving after work before the blizzard came. BUT..I only ate 2 chicken strips and opted for green beans 0 instead of macaroni and cheese which I would have normall gotten. I don't know how to count these points so please correct me if I'm wrong...2 chicken strips 10p+, mashed potatoes 4p+
=
32/34 Weight Watchers PointPlus
***
Day 8:
Mini delights 2p+, banana 0
These are so good...that I had 2. BLEH 8p+
Leftover 2 chicken strips 10p+, 2 servings of pringles 4p+
sweet tooth after being sent home from work for weather.. 4p+
One more serving...2p+
Lean Cuisine 6p+
=
36/34 YIKES I went over..sigh

Clearly I'm having cabin fever. I'm just sitting at home, trying to stay warm..and I'm finding myself searching the kitchen for something to eat at all times..having these ridiculous cravings..barely eating any fruits or vegetables. I could not be a stay at home mom {nothing again SAHM at all} because I would be double my size! Tomorrow will be better, right?

1 comment:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

It's so freezing outside! It's -10 here in CO.

Yes, tomorrow will be better :D