Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Words to live by..

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
~Aristotle

Just a little quote that I thought I'd share. My High School choir director used to recite this quote to us when he thought we weren't performing up to par. I ran across it today and it struck a chord..it was something I needed to see.
I want this healthiness journey become a habit, not just a fad, and I want to be excellent :)
***
In other news:
Who's ready for The Real Housewives of Miami?!
umm..ME!

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

That quote is at the top of my little pocket calendar this month. It's a great one!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Those are words to live by.

I am!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness... I cannot wait for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to come back!!!! Lovin' the Miami, and do have to say that Larsa is my fav so far!!

Oh, btw I found your blog through "Slimming Down for the Gown". Congrats on your journey so far! I look forward to seeing you continue on your weight loss journey as I continue through mine :)