Thursday, February 24, 2011

I struggle..

Every.single.day !!!
Let's say it all together...
Weight loss is hard.
It is boring.
It is a full time job!
But..
It'll be worth it in the end.
But will I ever get to the "end?"

Anyway, obviously a lot is going through my head. I'm currently on day# 3 of low/no carbs/lean meat. I'm still fighting the temptations of wanting to eat everything in sight! I'm craving sugar like no other. Oh, and whyyy would my husband bake croissants last night?! He's cruel.
I'm hoping it'll be better by the weekend so that I won't be struggling so much on my days off. Ohh..the struggles..

2 comments:

Becky Jones said...

Sadly there is never an end to weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight. I can tell you that it is totally worth it when you reach your goal weight. I have lost 200 pounds and sadly every day is still a huge struggle but I CAN DO HARD THINGS and this has been hardest but most rewarding accomplishment. You can do it!!!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I was just saying those words to myself today. This is hard, but so so worth it!

Thank you for your comment :D