Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pineapple Upside Down Shortcake recipe!

Let's say it all together...YUM!!!
I got this recipe out of the new Weight Watchers PointPlus Just 5 ingradients cookbook. As soon as I heard "just 5 ingradients" I knew I had to have it! So far it hasn't let me down.
So here is the recipe for the Pineapple Upside Down Shortcake.
Ingredients:
1/4 cup + 3 tsp brown sugar, 1/2 juice of a lemon, 1/2 tsp pumpkin-pie spice, 1 15oz pineapple chunks in juice (drained), 6 reduced fat buttermilk biscuits

1. preheat oven to 425. Spray 6 cup muffin pan.
2. mix brown sugar, lemon juice, pie spice among muffin cups.
3. top evenly with pineapple chunks.
4. add 1 biscuit to each cup and press along sides. 
5. bake until biscuits are golden brown, about 12 minutes. 

 *7p+ each shortcake*

Oh, and just because I'm proud..
Working on my New Year's Resolution..spending more time in the kitchen!

1 comment: