Friday, June 7, 2013

Weigh In {good, bad & ugly}

Confession: I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped. I weighed in this morning at 202.8. That's a loss of -.2 from last week. Ok, so a loss is a loss right? It's good to see a new starting number that I haven't seen in awhile. HOWEVER, I know if I would have stuck to the Whole30 a little more diligently then today's weigh in would be much better.
40 weeks pregnant vs. 27 weeks postpartum

I had some weak moments this week on the Whole30 if I'm being completely honest. Too many weak moments that ruined my clean eating and have caused a delay in the downward trend I was heading with my weight. Last Sunday we ended up ordering pizza instead of sticking to our meal plan. Then Monday night Jordan headed out to rent a movie. He brought back milk duds and a dr. pepper. Why? Well that's what I used to always snack on when we watched a movie. and I just didn't have the willpower to say no. He wasn't trying to sabotage me..it's just old habits are hard to break.

 Through the week at work I tend to do pretty well. I stay on track 95%, but it's just little cheats here and there. Then I battle with myself...well, I'm human and if I want something I should just have it, right? See? Old habits are hard to break.

Anyway, I will be done with the Whole30 next Friday. I plan on doing another 14 days, to finish out the month then go from there. I also have a 5k this Saturday! Wish me luck!!....I feel like I need all the luck I can get.

No comments: