Friday, June 14, 2013

Weigh In {good, bad & ugly}

So I was kind of nervous to weigh in today, because yesterday I felt like I had been "snacking" a lot..then I realized what I was snacking on..cherries, almonds, an apple. It's amazing how my eating habits have changed in the past 30 days by doing the Whole30 challenge. I so recommend this program if you want a jumpstart into eating cleaner, leaner foods or just want to clean up your existing healthy diet. Today I weighed in at 201.0. That's a loss of -1.8lbs from last week. I was shocked to see this number as I haven't seen it in literally 2 years! SO, so close to ONEderland..I WILL be there by next week. I try not to let the scale dictate my mood, but I can't help it..I have a little extra pep in my step!
Baby Braddle at his 6 month check-up!

I ran a 5k this past weekend with my dad (I still need to do a recap) and I went to one water aerobics class this week. I stuck to my meal plan (follow me on instagram: alliemarshall627) and it's paying off! On Monday I'm going to be doing a full Whole30 recap with pictures..omg the pictures...
I feel like I can dress myself pretty well to hide any "trouble" areas: mid section, upper arms and hips/thighs, but the "before" pictures are pretty raw...shorts and a tank top. Sometimes I wonder why I'm putting myself out there like that?! But it's for my own personal accountability. It shows where I've been, where I'm at, and where I'm going.

Now that the Whole30 is basically over (I'm on day 27) I need to figure out where to go from here in terms of my diet. I'm still working on it, and will post my new approach once I get it all figured out, but I'm leaning towards a Paleo lifestyle.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Upcoming posts:
Fido 5k recap
Whole30 recap (before & after photos)
Favorite meals and go to snacks on the Whole30
Go grocery shopping with me
Marshalls do Med School {application update}

1 comment:

safire said...

Bradley is looking super cute and congratulations on the loss!

Have a wonderful weekend!