Thursday, January 20, 2011

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Let me just start off by saying..this has been my favorite season! Probably because I actually followed every episode for once instead of just piecing the drama together between re-runs!
Kyle Richards is my favorite..I love the way she is with her husband, her children, {most} of her outfits..makeup, that cute "white party" she hosted.. just everything. She did seem to be in the middle of most of the drama this season, but she was dealing with some crazies..especially those ladies at Camille's dinner party? Oh, and her own sister. Now, that is crazy in itself.
This season was motivating for me..everyone was really physically fit and wearing cute clothes.

Love her! Can't wait to watch the reunion show next week!
Toodles!

No comments: