Sunday, October 10, 2010

WW weigh in 10-8-10

This week at Weight Watchers I lost -.6lbs. I know in a few posts back I said that I am going to start appreciating any losses, but I honestly feel like I deserve to have lost more. I feel like ever since I lost -4lbs one week my body has been holding on to every pound. I think I'm going to start focusing on even more of the nutritional part of my weight loss journey. I feel like I have the activity part down..I absolutely love going to the gym {that still sounds so crazy to me} I love trying new things {yumba, running, etc} but the diet part has kind of stayed the same.
I do struggle more over the weekend than the week..for instance, if the hubs and I go to a movie..I feel like I need some sort of candy or snack. Or if we go out to dinner, I need to order an alcoholic beverage or pop. Why can't I just order water? I drink gallons of water throughout the week at work and have no problem. Whyy do I feel the need to drink a Dr.Pepper with a grilled chicken salad when I know it's not worth it? This week I'm really going to be on my A Game with the food I'm eating..I'm going to keep it as balanced as possible, whole grains, low carbs, vegetables, fruit, fiber, water..and then just keep up with my workouts and hope for a better loss next week! **crosses her fingers**

No comments: