Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I want to wear {and look good in} cute clothes

For real, people. I looked in the mirror today and I look like a slob. A mess. scrub. sloppy..and all the other words opposite of fashionable. Today I am wearing trouser jeans that are size 18 and practically falling off of me..a black vneck and my Fuggs (fake Uggs). No accessories, barely any makeup, and I let my hair air dry today (gross). Like I've said in a few posts back, I want to go on a shopping spree! I'm just waiting on some miracle extra money to go on said shopping spree ;) It'll happen..soon.
The only other thing I can do is internet shop at this point..So, here are a few things I'm loving right now:
                                                      Target cardigan

Taget Tunic

Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

Forever 21
Forever 21
See? Even this stuff is pretty boring. I'm not fashionable and I don't claim to be, but I'd like to start dressing a little more clean cut! Hmm Allie, Maybe if you didn't wake up 45 minutes before you're supposed to be at work this could be an attainable goal...



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh man how I can relate! I feel the exact same way most days, and I'm totally having to internet "browse," for now. And I'm lucky if I wake up 30 min before my shift. The bad part? I work nights, so I basically have all day!