Monday, February 11, 2013

Weigh In {8 weeks postpartum}

I think I'm finally getting caught up on my weigh ins! I will be 9 weeks postpartum tomorrow. For week 8, I weighed in at 212.4. So another -.6 loss..blah. I don't consider this very important considering the amount of breast milk I pump every day, but a loss is a loss. From my first postpartum weigh in I've lost exactly 6 pounds. I'm okay with that. I have 8.4 pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. 
 
40 weeks pregnant vs. 8 weeks postpartum

So I am officially registered for my 1st 5k of 2013. I will be running the Prairie Fire 5k with my dad. It was a pretty spur of the moment decision, but running with my dad went so well last time. My plan is to do the Couch to 5k Saturday, Sundays and Mondays (my days off). There really is no time to get to the gym or away from the house Tuesday-Fridays. I've had success with C25k before so I'm confident I'll be ready to run the entire race. I'll update how each week of training is going.

This week I want to focus on water intake. I have really been slacking!! My food has been on track as I've been back to work. It really has helped to plan out my food the night before so I'm not searching for junk when I get hungry/bored at work. I am finding myself drinking 2 diet pepsis or Dr. peppers a day though. Not good. My goal is 80oz a day at least. It should help with breast milk supply as well.

That's all for now! See you next week :)
 

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Skinny Minnie in that picture! You look GREAT!