Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weigh In {4 weeks postpartum}

This was last week's weigh in..I'm just getting around to posting. Lame, I know. I will be weighing in tomorrow for my 5 week post postpartum. Anyway, this is my first official weigh in since my son has been born. 
 Yikes.
However, I reached roughly 245 by the end of my pregnancy and I started at 204. So, as you can see, I have a ways to go to reaching my ultimate goal weight of 160lbs. Right now my major goal is to just get back to ONEderland. I know I can get there! 
I've re-downloaded the myfitnesspal app and I've been trying to eat "cleaner." I was gifted a George Foreman Grill for Christmas which has been verrry convenient. Also, I'm still breast feeding and I feel like that has helped quite a bit as well.
As far as my body..I have some major toning to work on. I feel "fluffy" everywhere..especially my mid section, obviously. I did go to the gym this week and got in my first postpartum workout, but I felt highly uncoordinated and really out of shape :-/ It can only get better.
Jordan is doing a Biggest Loser challenge at work so he is motivated to get healthier too. It is always a ton easier for me when we are both encouraged to lose weight. Having a happy, healthy family is my biggest motivator. 
  40 weeks pregnant vs. 4 weeks postpartum
and last but not least...
Me and my precious baby!!

Have a great weekend!!
Follow me on instagram: alliemarshall627

1 comment:

Fit Mom said...

Girl you just had a baby. Go easy on yourself! Dont do too much all at once.