Monday, February 4, 2013

Weigh In {7 weeks postpartum}

Ugh, I'm so behind on posting. There's so many things I want to get posted, but lacking the time. But alas, I did weigh in for week 7. I weighed in at 213.0 which is a loss of .6. Not exactly what I wanted to see after last week.
40 weeks pregnant vs. 7 weeks postpartum
 
For 7 weeks postpartum I felt like I was just at a stand still. I wasn't feeling as motivated as I had the past 3 weeks. I had been thinking about how much more progress I need to make. Literally 50+ pounds eek. I started to second guess myself on my weight loss journey. I started craving all my faves..Dr. Pepper, Milk Duds, chips and queso etc. Then I read this post from Mama Laughlin and was inspired again. When she wrote that she took it one meal at a time it was like a breath of fresh air. I am constantly try to plan out all my meals and worrying about food. When really, I just need to make healthy conscious decisions one meal at a time. 
 
I have been doing Zumba on the Wii- 3x this {last} week. I like it an do break a sweat, but I like it at the gym better :-/ That has really been my only physical activity lately. But I have an announcement coming later this week with my plans to get in more exercise!
 
Here's to another week..striving toward the overall goal, but taking it one day at a time. Have a great week! I know I will...
 
My motivation :)
 
 

3 comments:

Fit Mom said...

dont get discouraged. You have up weeks and down weeks. I gained 5 lbs this past weekend for who knows why. I ate right, drank right but still gained. Should come off easy enough but still it can be frustrating. You are doing great.

kristi said...

I am going to tell you what worked for me and I still have lots to lose. I cut up veggies, had stuff ready to eat and I always bring my lunch to work. It helps!

safire said...

Good luck with everything! SUPER cute photo of Bradley.