Friday, June 17, 2011

What's goin on..

My mind is just constantly running rampant this past week.
Here's what's been goin on:
-Obvi, I miscarried on Saturday. I called into work on Monday because I was following up with my doctor.
-Tuesday morning I had a full blown panic attack while getting ready for work. Full on as in, can't hardly catch my breath, sobs, don't want to get out of bed and face the world. I made it though, and was actually very productive at work.
-Thursday I took off of work as well for another doctor's appointment. Oh, and we made this little {big to us} purchase:
2010 Chrysler Sebring
Anyway, I left my doctor's appointment very, very upset (which is such a long story I may have to leave it to an entire entry)
Which leads me to today..TGIF right? kinda. I can't swim, I'm still bleeding heavily (sorry if tmi) and am in pain. Plus, I'm still pretty much mad at the world. And I've been eating to make up for my anger. But that will change because..
Here I come again..5th time..don't judge.
Oh, and I wanted to add one last thing since it has been on my mind so much this past week:
How very much I love him.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment: