Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sephora buys

So, if you know me you know that I go for cheap thrills when it comes to makeup. .99 cent Wet 'n Wild lipgloss anyone? I've been a fan of CoverGirl since I started wearing makeup in the 7th grade. Mostly because it's cheap and easy and on most days I just wear a nude eye shadow and mascara..because I just don't care these days! But that needs to change..I need to start caring about what I look like, how my hair looks, my clothing, and how I'm eating. I think it will just make me feel better daily.
The city I live in just got a Sephora about a month ago..slackers I tell you. Now that one has opened, 3 more in town are in the works to open. So I went on a little splurge this weekend. I've decided that I "deserve" it and it's my wedding anniversary gift :) Easy enough for Jordan. Here's what I got:
1. Sephora foundation. It's like a pressed powder?! and so soft and easy to apply.I'm so over liquid foundation.
2. High Beam.. PinkLouLou posted about it and when she said it would help to acheive Carrie Underwood's glowing cheeks, I was sold. It is like a dewey cheek highlighter. I'm lovin it so far, but it won't be an everyday wear.
3. Smashbox blush called Shimmer..I think? haha, I just dusted it over the High Beam stuff. Just call me Carrie :)
4. DiorShow Black Out mascara. PrettyInPink Megan did a review on it and basically swore by it so I decided to give it a shot. I like it, it is a little "goopier" than what I'm used to, but once I get it all on it's fine.
Overall, I'm happy with my purchases. Here's the final results:
Have a healthy week, everyone :)

2 comments:

Samantha~ said...

You look stunning! I am going to have to fit a trip to the west store into my agenda soon. I just hope they have as much stuff as the east store.

Anonymous said...

i want to say you look beautiful! =) i had an u/s last week (supposed to be 5 weeks pregnant) but my gynae didn't see any baby, just a sac.. i'm hoping it would start growing soon.. but be strong! and i hope you get your little baby soon! i'm all the way from singapore!