Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our 2nd Anniversary trip+1st WW weigh in

Let's start off with my 1st time back at Weight Watchers weigh in..

-2.6lbs
Which is great and all, for the first week, but looking at that picture I see where I really need to work on..stomach, hips and upper arms! Wowee..yikes, those hips. I was self conscience in that dress all night :-/
I hope I didn't gain all that weight back, because we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary in Tulsa, OK this weekend.

We shared a rooftop dinner at the mexican restaurant El Guapo which was very romantic..

Had some girly drinks at The Cheesecake Factory (but hey, I ate off their lighten up menu :)

And spent the evening downtown at some cowboy bars :)
Overally, had a very nice weekend with my hubby. I will be paying for it all week in the gym though..starting tomorrow!
Have a great week.

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Glad you had a great anniversary weekend. Good luck with the gym and your next weigh in. I think you look great in that dress by the way. That's one thing I'd like to feel comfortable in. I'm so not a dress person but would love to be able to wear them.

Eve said...

Hey Allie, Happy Anniversary and congrats on your weigh in! I have to say also that I think you look fabulous in that dress - sooo pretty! But I know at the end of the day it's how you feel in yourself :-)

Hope you have a great week.
xoxo

:Deliciously Healthy said...

You looked beautiful! Glad you had a great anniversary :)