Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Simplicity

Ahh, the simple life. Ha, yea right. Life is so far from simple these day. I want to get back to as close to 'simple' and easy going as possible. I am enjoying every little moment with my {4 month old} baby. I'm just in awe of all his little quirks and what difference a day makes..I feel like he does something new every day.
I feel like my days are so strapped..from work, to social media, to school, to marriage. I just want to simplify things and make everything more cohesive to our every day life. Here's what I'm doing:
  • Only checking FB, instagram (follow me: alliemarshall627) or youtube when I'm pumping breast milk. This is what I normally do anyway, but I'm just going to cut out all my other little extra times. I catch myself checking my social media way too often. For example: when I'm a passenger in the car which can be a perfect opportunity to have a real life conversation with whomever I'm in the car with (usually my hubby)
  • NOT taking summer classes!! I was originally going to sign up for a science credit that I need that meets Mondays/Wednesday from 7pm to 9pm. Then I thought about it...no way. My baby boy needs me at night and I want to spend as much time with him as possible.
  • Meal planning. I need to plan better with my food..seriously. Sundays= meal plan.
  • Blogging Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I like to blog..I really do. I want to grow my blog and reach out to more bloggers in the new mom/weight loss community. I've been sucking at blogging lately though. I'm actually blogging from work right now...Not good.
  • Mondays blog will be our weekend wrap-up, Wednesdays will be random/recipes/Bradley/whatever and Friday will be my weigh in's
  • YES! Starting Friday real life weigh ins..the good, the bad and the ugly. Because I want to get to my goal weight dammit! I need to be accountable.
So, those are my goals. I want to excell in all areas of my life so these are just a few changes that I feel like I can make to be the best ME possible. See you Friday for Weigh In Day!

No comments: