Friday, April 5, 2013

The same 2lbs & NSV, etc.

Some title huh? Yea, I'm a little all over the place with this post. I've been meaning to blog all week, but obviously it hasn't happened.
I'll start here: I'm losing and re-gaining the same 2lbs. Seriously..210.4 to 212.4 then back to 210.4. It is really about to drive me crazy! I need to PUSH it, because I'm tired of seeing these numbers. I want to be in ONEderland..hello!
But I'll follow up with a Non-scale victory (NSV)..
I'm in my pre-pregnancy jeans! Only took 4 months, right? Ah, I digress.
As you can see, there is some major love handle issues going on, but hey..they're on and they zip and button. They are size 16, but I'm working hard to change that as well. Sigh, can you tell I'm in a rut??
Some extra tidbits with me lately:
  • I'm so super excited that the WSU Shockers are in the Final 4! This weekend's game should be really exciting to watch.
  • My sweet baby boy turned 4 months old yesterday!! Time flies when you're having fun. {4 month post should be up next week}
  • I've been using Sarah Mcnamara Miracle Skin Transformer and although that is a cheesy name for a product..it really is a miracle. Let me know if anyone would be interested in a post on my skincare. I'm pretty much obsessed right now.
That's it for now. Follow me on instagram: alliemarshall627 for pics of what I'm eating, daily life and my sweet baby Bradley :)

No comments: