Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday:

Here's what I'm lovin this week:

My mom- I always love her! but in honor of Mother's Day
Gala Apples! Oranges! I've eaten one everyday!
I went to a Mary Kay party tonight hosted by my sister and got a lot of goodies!
Prenatals..this vitamin literally makes me feel awesome! My skin has never been so clear, my hair feels thicker/softer. No, I'm not pregnant.....yet.
My husband Jordan- seriously, best man I could ever ask for! So proud of his straight A's this semester!! And aren't we going to make the cutest babies?!


2 comments:

safire said...

Your babies will be beautiful! :)

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Love me some prenatal vitamins :)

Your last post just motivated me to go to the gym. I was debating whether or not I wanted to go. Thanks!