Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Biggest Loser Finale

I was lovin' the Biggest Loser Finale last night!
Of course, being super emotional that I am, bawled like a little baby through most of it!
Let me just say I was SO glad that Irene, Hannah and Olivia were the 3 finalist. I loved them from the beginning. I remember rooting for Irene after her mom was eliminated first. I loved the "purple sisters" (that's what I calld them the majority of the season :) from the very beginning too.

before
During the finale they looked amazing, although I must say that I like Hannah's hair brunette better. I think I knew as soon as they all walked out that Olivia was going to be The Biggest Loser. She looked so freaking toned! No saggy-ness in sight! That's my dream.
I think my fave part of the finale was when Olivia said to Hannah "We are never going back there!" I think that is the most important about a weight loss jouney..even if you haven't lost 50% of your body weight, by making changes and never going "back there" that is an accomplishment.

No comments: