Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Ahh I'm late with the wrap-up. Better late than never?
We had a very nice family filled weekend. Jordan gets every other weekend off at the hospital so we like to enjoy every moment we can. It was pretty low-key, but that's exactly how I like it :)
Saturday morning when Jordan got off of work, we headed to brunch at a local diner..yum! We took an afternoon nap and geared up to start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Yes I took 'before' pictures...NO, they weren't pretty :-/ I plan to post them once I complete the 30 days.

Sunday I woke up early to get ready to jog 3 miles with my dad..in the snow.
I will be doing a separate post on this run, so let's just say I'm surprised I actually enjoyed it! The rest of the afternoon was spent running errands to get ready for the upcoming week. We stopped for dinner at Pei Wei..aka my new fave restaurant. Yum! If you know me personally, you know I used to hate chinese food..I wouldn't even give it a chance. Now? I may need an intervention.

Sorry this is late, but life got in the way! Here is a list of posts I'm working on:
-What I've been eating
-The 30 Day Shred results (later this month)
-Clothing Motivation
-Crockpot freezer meals

and most importantly:
This sweet boy turned 3 months old :)

1 comment:

safire said...

Three months is a huge milestone! I remember my baby brother being super cute and responsive during that time :D

Seeing the snow almost reminds me that it's still winter for most of the country. Florida is mild to say the least.

Have a wonderful week!