Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bradley {three months}

Bradley,
I cannot believe you are three months old! This month has been particularly fun because you are growing, changing and learning new things every day. You amaze me in every way; every little smile or "coo" you give me and your dad warms my heart. 
This month we moved you to size 2 diapers. You are still wearing mostly 6 months clothing, but some 9 month onesies fit you. You are a big guy! I'm guessing you're weighing in at about 16 pounds. You are still eating about 4 oz every 2 hours and are still exclusively breast fed (from a bottle). 

I believe the transition into daycare went well this month. I think it was easier on you than mommy. But you are well taken care of, so we are grateful for that. Daddy loves picking you up from daycare every day; it's the highlight of his day. 
You still love your tummy time, but are not quite rolling over just yet. You are also reaching for your toys and bottle. We love that you are so aware of your surroundings and curious. You know mommy and daddy's voices and sometimes all it takes is us talking in your ear when you're fussy to calm you down. 

You experienced your first snow this month! It is going to be so much fun playing outside with you in the snow when you're older, but until then, we will just stay inside in our cozy home. We also took you on your first road trip to Manhattan, KS to visit your Aunt Sidney at college and stay in a hotel for the first time. You were an angel the whole trip! Being away from home didn't phase you at all. You are a very easy going baby and are happy as long as you have a dry diaper, food in your belly and are burped :)

Bradley bear, it is hard to believe we spent the last 3 years without you in our married life. You have truly completed us and made our house a home. It seems as though our lives are just filled with a deeper love for each other than we could have ever imagined. I make it a point to tell you every day that I love you, but I don't know if I can ever express exactly how much! You have made me slow down and enjoy the little things in life. The little things like taking a nap on the couch when there are 3 baskets of laundry to finish. I want to soak up every moment with you, because they are all so special to me. We love you so much, and are so proud to be your parents!

No comments: