Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jennie-O

Oh, how I love you so!
See that word Easy?!?! Thank you, Jennie-O!
This actually makes for a great dinner. The serving size says 3, but I've found that it usually only makes 2. My husband could easily eat the whole thing.
Here is my dinner tonight:
Not too shabby!
And perfect on the 17 day diet :)

I was not endorsed by Jennie-O at all; just showing off a brand I use a lot..the prices are very comparable, healthy and easy :) My kind of brand.

{I'm sorry my blog entry yesterday may have been depressing. I'm not looking for a pity party at all; I was just remembering my 3rd pregnancy that ended way too soon and unfairly. It is a daily struggle for me to focus on the things I DO have in my life rather than think about all the things (+hopes and dreams) I've lost. Thank you for all the support I've received through this blog (for almost a year now!) I can't explain how much I appreciate you all!}

2 comments:

Mrs. S said...

girl -- there is no need to apologize through this blog-- it is your outlet and you need the support!

I am interested in the 17 day diet -- haven't had much luck with WW round 3!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I LOVE jennie-o! Seriously a lifesaver sometimes.