Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear Smart Ones,


I'm over you.
I mean it.
I know I've been practically eating you everyday for lunch since January, but it really is time for me to explore my other options.
No hard feelings, right?
You've been there through thick and thin.
Even the times I didn't want to eat you, you were there.
You were SAFE.
You have the POINTS right on front of the box! How could I go wrong with you?
Sometimes you were boring to me.
But so easy to track!
I'll miss you.
But I have to move on and expand my meal options.
Hopefully not to expand my waist line.
Love always,
Allie

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I have starting eating these for lunch. They are pretty good. I am not a big lunch eater so I just pop them in the microwave. I find if I eat one then I don't eat junk during the afternoon! :>))