Monday, August 30, 2010

Goals

I have been thinking a lot about my goals lately and when I think I can acheive these goals. I am a very impatient personal by nature. When I want something I want it NOW NOW NOW!!! For example...I bought the first car I test drove with both cars I've ever purchased, I was only engaged for three month because I just couldn't wait to be married to my love, and with all the fad diets I've done..if I didn't lose ten pounds in the 1st week I was like I'm done.
  This time I wanted to do things differently. I read somewhere that the slower you lose weight the harder it is to gain it back. With Weight Watchers I've been averaging about 1-2lbs a week. I'm fine with that...which brings me to my goal!
I want to weigh 150 by June 2011.
  There, I said it. If I lose 4lbs a month for ten months I will be at my goal weight. If you do the math you will know what my current weight is :) I think this is a totally attainable goal. Once I get closer to my goal weight I may change it again since 150 is on the higher scale for my BMI. But, it is in the goal range for WW for my height to be a lifetime member which is my ultimate goal. I honestly can't remember the last time I was in the 150's either. I remember my Senior year of High School I weighed 169 (I don't remember why I distinctively remember that number, I just do!) and I thought I was a big, fat whale!!
Senior prom 2006- with my best friend and biggest supporter, Marlene.

What are your longterm weight goals??

No comments: