Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 3 C25K

I know in my last entry I said change is good sometimes, but this week has really messed me up! I work Monday-Thursday 8:30am-7:00pm. I love my Fridays off! I go to WW, have lunch with my husband when he gets out of classes and work on house projects or whatever my heart desires! But this week I had Wednesday off instead so tomorrow I'm working :( This also so means that my Thursday night work out was different. I did get in my Day 3, Week 3 of Couch to 5k. I am doing to the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure 5k on September 25th. That is 4 weeks, people!! My goal is just just get through my 1st 5K..I would like to run as much as I can through it, but ultimately I just want to cross the finish line knowing that I set out to do something and accomplished it. Here are before and after pictures of my work-out:

Whew!!
I was alone for my workout tonight. Having a work out partner, for me, is motivating, but I know I have to do this for myself. All I had was myself, my water bottle and Britney on my MP3 player. "Womanizer"  is one of my favorites to run to and it just so happened to play tonight :)
I was alone for dinner tonight too. Jordan was working late at the hospital so I was on my own. Anyone who knows me know I am not one for being in the kitchen :) I like quick, convenient meals! So, here was my dinner:
 
(Yes, I eat on paper plates when Jordan isn't home haha)
Toasted wheat bread with peanut butter and half of a banana and apple slices with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter! I ate the other 1/2 of my banana after my workout which is what Dr. Oz reccommends. :)
So, moral of the story today..I was by myself and I was still able to stay on track with my food and exercise. One step at a time...

No comments: