Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful..

I am so very thankful for....
My husband, Jordan

My Dad and Mom and their 29 years of marriage.


My sisters Sidney (left) and Lindsay (right)

My nephew Elias and niece Ariauna

My dog Travis xoxo

Nephew Lathyn and niece Kamryn (sis in law's kids)
My beautiful and loving Grandma




My best friend Marlene for being a great support in my weight loss journey.
*Scentsy for being such an awesome company to work for. I have loved every moment of growing my Scentsy business!
*My health
*Weight Watchers for providing me with the tools and knowledge to lost over 40lbs this year.
*Blogger for letting me create a blog where I can be myself and be candid about this journey I'm on. and for all the wonderful bloggers I've "met" in blogland..such an inspiration!

Friday I DO plan on weighing in at Weight Watchers even though it is a day after Thanksgiving! I'm crossing my fingers that I can meet my goal of LOSING through the holidays! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't forget to count your blessings :)
*

3 comments:

Mrs. S said...

that is great that you are going to weigh in tomorrow!

I am out of coupons and waiting for the new program to start going next week!

Happy Thanksgiving sweet girl :)

mama bee said...

Your gorgeousness astounds me, you are so BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Good luck at your weigh in today!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Beautiful. Hope you had a great thanksgiving!