Monday, September 23, 2013

Weigh In + weekly meal plan

So I've decided to change my weigh ins to Mondays. First reason being that I work on Fridays and I can't blog from work. Secondly, I would weigh Friday, then splurge on the weekends. By posting on Mondays (my days off) that holds me accountable from the weekend.
So, yea. My weight. I've been fluctuating a good 5lbs since July. Today I weighed in at 204.6. Not my highest, but certainly not my lowest. Ugh. I'm really feeling the fluctuation too. Not meal planning, too much snacking, too much Dr.Pepper. All things I KNOW don't help in the weight loss department for me. I've really got to get on top of my weight loss journey..I feel like I've been in a stand still for too long now.
This photo was a real eye opener for me! I was walking and holding my son as he took his first pony ride! I look bigger than the horse!! Yikes.
 
So, another thing I'm going to be doing weekly is posting my meal plans. I try to stay pretty Paleo but I'm not always perfect. My husband and I also both work full time so we also need easy and convenient. Most recipes ar found on Pinterest (follow me: amarshall627) or just online. I will link to the original recipe:
 
Tuesday: sausage scramble (I don't use mushrooms, add sweet potatoes)
Friday: Just regular grilled chicken on the gas grill
 
I use leftovers from every night for lunch the following day.
I think that's about it! I'm still trying to run 3x a week to gear up for my upcoming 5k! and just trying to take it hour by hour, day by day :)
Have a happy, healthy week!
 
 

No comments: