Monday, September 30, 2013

Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 203.4 which is a loss of -1.2 from last week. I'm actually surprised...I didn't have the best week, eating wise. I didn't really stick to our weekly meal plan and we ate out a few times. I did get in 2 runs this week, which were okay. I'm averaging about a 12 minute mile. I'm feeling OK with that. My next 5k is in 2 weeks.
We had a death in the family this week, which caused some emotional eating on my behalf. My beloved aunt lost her battle with cancer last Monday. Guys....I had ice cream three times last week. Yes, 3! One of those times I was crying and just shoveling it in. Not a good feeling! This week will be better...I really need to get my emotional eating in check.
Here are some of this week's eats (not pictured is all my ice cream ;))
Standard breakfast for me: Coffee, instant oatmeal and a banana
Sausage scramble..honestly wasn't too impressed. It was just sausage, sweet potatoes and onions roasted in the oven. It was edible, but bland...not my fave.
Low carb chicken stir-fry!! Yummmm!
 
I will be posting my meal plan later on this week :)
 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That low carb chicken stir fry looks delicious!