Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm lovin' Wednesday

I'm lovin' so much lately, don't even know where to begin! I feel like life is in a really good spot lately. So thankful! There are going to be many, many changes for the Marshall's coming in the next few months, but I know everything will be just fine.
I'm lovin'...
Hubby :) and our date nights.
Circus Themed Baby Showers...shower is scheduled for September 30th :)
These earrings..from Kohl's. Cannot remember the brand, sorry!
This print from Etsy..perfect for the nursery.
I needed shampoo stat..I picked this brand up and have been really pleased.
Flirt! Brand lipstick..owned by Estee Lauder. VERY comparable to MAC. I got #26 Dainty
Spending time with my baby sister..going to miss her so much when she heads back to college next week :'(
Some other things I'm lovin':
  • water aerobics
  • maxi dresses
  • vacation next week!
I will be back later this week to talk about a very serious topic..maternity pictures :)




No comments: