Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I'm lovin' Wednesday

Oh my goodness, I haven't done one of these posts in ages. Today is still considered Wednesday, right? Ah, yes..2.5 hours to go until Thursday!
Although I'm striving to become a better me I need to take a step back and remember how truly blessed I am in life. Here's what I've been loving lately:

My hubby, obviously. I am so thankful for his love and support, and friendship. We make such a great team. Love him so much.
 
My baby bear Bradley. This boy is too much fun!! I cannot believe he is turning 8 months old this weekend! ahh my baby
 
 

KCUMB is a medical school we went to tour. Realllllly hope we end up in Kansas City for medical school fall 2014!!!
 
Lately I've been wearing the Revlon whipped foundation. LOVE. It really does last 24 hours..I actually feel like it looks better throughout the day. I bought this per the recommendation from Jaclyn Hill on YouTube.
 
and last but not least....
THIS post from Emily at Our Knight Life it was seriously one of the realest blog posts I've read in a long while regarding REAL life parenting behind social media. We all see the moms on Instagram and Facebook who's houses look perfect and their kids are dressed perfectly, etc etc. Emily was able to shed some light on how life isn't always so cookie cutter! It definitely made me feel better as I've had a hard time getting through my mind and letting go of that perception of the ideal mom who's shoes I don't always fill.
 
I'm sure there are tons of other things I've been loving, but this is what comes to mind right now!
 
Here are some posts I'm working on:
-Bradley's nursery update
-What I've been eating update
-August goals and how I failed miserably on July's goals
-Weigh in on Friday
 

 
 
 

No comments: