Friday, July 12, 2013

Weigh In

Hi friends, this is going to be a quick update as I'm posting from my phone. I've been having multiple issues with posting on blogger. I don't know what the deal is, but everytime i go to compose it says there is an error on page and won't let me type anything! Frustrating. So if you have any clue as to what may be going in please let me know!
Anyway! I have been weighing in on Fridays despite my lack of posts these past 2weeks. Sometimes life gets too busy! I weighed in at 199.0 today which is really just maintaining from my last weigh in. The 4th of July weekend was rough, so get back into the 100s after eating like crap was my main goal!
Next week will be better. I have 2 runs scheduled and I'm sure I will be on my toes chasing around my crawling 7 month old! Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

safire said...

Congratulations on being firmly in onederland again!

7 months. Why time does fly by fast! Have a fantastic weekend.