Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Update

Oh friends..what an unexpected 3 week hiatus from the 'ol blog.
I didn't mean for it to happen that way, but I was having so many issues posting from blogger, and it was just a mess! I usually blog real quickly from work (oops!) but I've been super busy in that department as well. 
Now that Bradley is sleeping in his crib through the night (update on that soon) I should have some more time to blog in the evenings.

Oh, do you follow me on instagram??  alliemarshall627 I post a lot of foodie pics, and my sweet Bradley bear.

Anyway! Here's what's been up: After my Whole30 challenge was finished, I find of fell back into old habits. Not in the sense that I started eating a ton of fast food and gained all my weight back. In fact, I weighed at 199.8 this morning. So I am technically still in ONEderland, but I haven't lost any since I completed the Whole30. I've had a Dr. Pepper here, chips and salsa there, etc. Basically, just living and become really relaxed with my diet.
I've learned that doesn't work for me!! Sure, maintenance is great, and it's awesome knowing I can eat the things I love in moderation...but I still have a good 40lbs to lose!
This is what I need to keep reminding myself.

Anyway, that's what's been going on with me in the weight loss category. There are so many other awesome things going on in my life though. Bradley is growing like a weed and so so much fun. Jordan is on board the crazy train, also known as the medical school application process. We are enjoying our summer and trying to spend as much quality time together before the fall semester starts and life gets even busier. :)

No comments: