Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Daily Eats

Ever since I got home from vacation, I've been really trying to "clean" up my eating. By clean I mean eating less processed, more whole foods. After eating out so much of vacation I felt like a bloated blimp and not only because I'm 6 months pregnant.

Anyway, We went grocery shopping and spent roughly $200.00 on "cleaner"/healthier foods. Yikes, but totally worth it. I made a board on my Pinterest with recipes and I'm sticking to it so you'll be seeing some recipes coming up shortly! {Btw, If you want to follow me on Pinterest: search Allie Marshall! I think my username is alliemarshall627 :)}

So, here are some of my daily eats yesterday. It was my first day cutting the caffeine and cutting out some of the unnecessary snacking I had been doing.
Chipotle Chicken Salad- light black beans, light cheese, light sour cream, mild salsa, veggies
Breakfast for dinner! Cinnamon Life cereal (1 cup) with Silk, peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I ate my banana with peanut butter when I got home from water aerobics!

I'm really trying to get away from my "convenience" of Lean Cuisines and fast foods; especially going into my 3rd trimester. Wish me luck! I'll be back this week with a vacation recap :)

No comments: