Thursday, May 17, 2012

Question & Answer!

Lynsey tagged me in some questions on her awesome blog so I figured I would play along! I've never been tagged in a post so I felt special. Thanks, Lynsey!
Here goes:

1. Do you like where you live? Will you stay there forever? I like where we live. It's "home" as I've never really lived anywhere else (I had a brief job as a flight attendant before the airline went bankrupt, but anyway..) We probably won't live here forever though. My husband will be applying to medical school in one year!! So who knows where we may end up.
2. What is your favorite store? How about your favorite thing to shop for? Target is probably my fave. I like that I can do one-stop shopping there..groceries, clothes, shoes, makeup, home decor. I probably spend too much $$ and time there :) oh well. Favorite things to shop for would have to be clothes and home decor :)
3. Do you have a pet? What? Name? Spoiled like mine? Yes, I have a little chihuahua-terrior mix named Travis! He is a spoiled brat! An ex-boyfriend gave him to me for an anniversary gift and he's been with me for 6 years now.
4. How do you make sure you fit your workout in? How many times each week do you do it? I try to get some kind of work out in 2-3 times a week. With school it was a little harder, but I work things in like walking the parking lot at work after I eat my lunch, or finding a workout class at the gym that I like on the weekend.
5. What do you like to do in your spare time? In my spare time, I love spending time with my family..watching my niece and nephew grow up. I like to catch up on my fave blogs, watch some reality tv, and just spend quality time with my husband.
6. What is your favorite healthy snack? I'd say anything with peanut butter. Apples with peanut butter, celery with peanut butter..peanut butter sandwich. Oh, and I'm currently loving watermelon!
7. What do you like best about your job? Probably my independence and ability to work at my own pace, etc. Sometimes I feel like I don't even have a boss. My coworkers aren't too bad either. (I bill medical claims for a hospital)
8. What is your go to drink besides water? eek. I'm going to have to go with Dr. Pepper. I know, I know! Terrible. Okay, let's go with Diet dr. Pepper instead :)
9. How do you stay motivated to lose/maintain weight? Clothes! This blog! My future family!
10. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? I would love to take some type of exotic cruise with my hubby. Anywhere with beaches and relaxion and those cute little drinks with the umbrellas :)

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to take these questions and answer away :)

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Thanks for answering. I felt bad tagging others but it is always fun reading their answers so I went with it. Glad it made you feel special! ;)

Mama E said...

Randomly found your blog. You are so sweet! I've read through some of your story and can't wait to watch you have a healthy pregnancy! I have two sons, my youngest is 6 weeks and I'm starting on my journey of losing this baby weight and getting back in to long distance running! I am also very passionate about birth and just had a VBAC with my second son. I'm here if you have any questions about birth and how to set yourself up for the best birth experience possible!

http://journeytoavbac.blogspot.com